Located in a thriving arcade in the heart of Armadale. With plenty of foot traffic with new and repeat customer base. Well-known for their exceptional quality and friendly service.
- Shoe repair
- Zip repair for boots and bags
- Keys cutting
- Household sharpening
- Handbag repair
- Watch batteries
- Dog tag & general engraving
Currently operating 6 days a week with an opportunity to extend trading hours
Rent $2,177 per month includes outgoings
Terms: New Lease of 3×3
Size of premises – approx. 25 m2
Business takings are $3k plus per week. Financials will be disclosed to serious buyers only.
– Shoe finish machine
– Engraving machine
– Key cutting machine
– Sharpening machine
– Melbourne’s oldest and iconic arcades
– Busy surrounding cafes and shops
– High foot traffic through arcade and surrounding streets
– Walkway to Armadale train station (30m away)
– Other shoe repairs in nearby areas have closed (Toorak village for example) so more customers for this one
– High end shoes and repairs, higher returns
– Air-conditioning/heater split system
– Premises includes toilet, sink, bathroom, Storage room/area inside shop
– Fridge and TV
– All equipment is owned outright which is included in the price.
– Approx. $10k of materials and stock included
Vendor selling due to retirement.
This is a great opportunity to buy a well-established business with proven sales and profits.
Be your own boss and reap the rewards. Call Lev Khazhiner today on 0411 705 913